Opening more than 1 vnc console ?

• You don't find it, you create it and then put the corresponding public key in the ~/.ssh/authorized_keys file of your user account on your server.

• ok so had a look and followed about the ssh

when it got to here ssh domain\username@servername

domain (is my ipv4 ?) from netowrk on the ccp ?

username ?

server name is general and top line server name ?

sorry was using azure for while and was straight forward

• Not to spoil any fun, but with your knowledge you shouldn't operate a server which is connected with 1Gbps to the open internet. You should start learning on a virtual machine or an old pc at home.

VPS Secret • VPS 200 G8 • 4x VPS piko G11s • 2x RS 1000 G9.5 SE NUE • RS Cyber Quack • VPS 1000 ARM G11 VIE

mail@compi653.net

• Not to spoil any fun, but with your knowledge you shouldn't operate a server which is connected with 1Gbps to the open internet. You should start learning on a virtual machine or an old pc at home.

not to spoil ur fun but dont need ur input thank you, ive being using azure for a while now but that was easy to set up and find all the relevent info for my server

• It's also easy to get a server up and running at netcup if you know what you're doing ;)

[RS] 2000 G9 | Cyber Quack

[VPS] 2000 ARM G11 | 1000 G9 | 200 G8 | Secret | A | mikro G11s | 4x nano G11s
    [WH] 8000 SE | 4000 SE | 2000 SE

• know what im doing once i get logged in

Then get logged in. It's not rocket science. You have console access and a tutorial which tells you how to enable SSH access. You just have to read and understand it. It is highly unlikely that you did that in the short time between @H6G's comment and your response. If you don't know, you have to be willing to learn.

• and the password i have is denied

The default configuration for most SSH servers is to deny password authentication for the root user.

You may need to change the configuration, or create an unprivileged user and escalate your privileges with sudo or su, or you would use public key authentication.

Then get logged in. It's not rocket science. You have console access and a tutorial which tells you how to enable SSH access. You just have to read and understand it. It is highly unlikely that you did that in the short time between @H6G's comment and your response.

Well, this is a different problem. OP was asking about OpenSSH Key Management on Windows Client.

Now he has issues with the SSH Server.

To be fair: Cloud providers often optimize their images for easy access and in the case of Microsoft for Client OS integration.

It is not necessary to play with the SSH daemons on Azure at all, meanwhile here you could even start from your own ISO image.

• excatly, i know what im doing once i get logged in

You should have received an email from netcup that contains the necessary credentials for a password based login.

This login will either work on VNC (important: default keyboard/language settings in servercontrol panel may not fit!).

root login using ssh to the IP address is actually NOT recommended and may not work.

Your PC should have an SSH client program installed. You can create SSH key pair there. Take the public key file's (.pub) content and copy and paste it to your /root/.ssh/authorized_keys and/or non-root user's /home/user/.ssh/authorized_keys file.

Then, log in using ssh and your ssh key's corresponding identity file (w/o .pub) as exactly the user, you copied the .pub's contents authorized_keys file to. A realm is not necessary. Use only the user name.