Liar manufacturers! The machine I bought couldn’t be opened for a week, and I was asked to pay the invoice when I opened the account. I have already applied for cancellation, and I haven’t enjoyed or used the server. The server does not reply either

• Liar manufacturers! The machine I bought couldn’t be opened for a week, and I was asked to pay the invoice when I opened the account. I have already applied for cancellation, and I haven’t enjoyed or used the server. The server does not reply either

• First of all, you are 100% talking to customers here, not netcup employees themselves. If you want to reach netcup itself, you need to contact the official support.

Are you a business customer or a private customer?

Have you paid the invoice?

[RS] 2000 G9 | Cyber Quack

[VPS] 2000 ARM G11 | 1000 G9 | 200 G8 | Secret | A | mikro G11s | 4x nano G11s
    [WH] 8000 SE | 4000 SE | 2000 SE

Gefällt mir 1
  • Sir, you have absolutely no clue what you did buy nor how it works. It's your own fault. Next time learn the basics about a VPS or what's the difference between a VPS and a shared hosting/webspace. Furthermore it would be intelligent to pay all bills/invoices, not just 1 of 2 as shown in your other thread. This discussion is absolutely stupid. Netcup isn't at fault at all.

• While you paid for the July Invoice, you did not for the June invoice and now it gets more expensive due to dunning.

Also, no matter if you use the server or not, it costs money as long it exists.

VPS Secret • VPS 200 G8 • 4x VPS piko G11s • 2x RS 1000 G9.5 SE NUE • RS Cyber Quack • VPS 1000 ARM G11 VIE

mail@compi653.net