I can't start my root server

• Code
    Hello it's been since yesterday that I can't start my server from the pannel when I do it it tells me an error has occurred and I really need it for tomorrow morning does anyone have an idea without have to reset it.
    PLEASE
  • No sorry i dont have any other info i tried to use rescue system but for that i have to set the first boot device to "network"and when i do it it says me the same error : An error has occured

If you cannot access neither the Rescue System nor your own installation due to an error as shown above and the above is reproducible, call the Emergency Support.

VServer IOPS Comparison Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w38zM0Bwbd4VdDCQoi1buo2I-zpwg8e0wVzFGSPh3iE/edit?usp=sharing

• Ok, so, if it is urgent, I would call the emergency support in this case. The rescue system should always work, even if you completely misconfigured the server. So it's likely a technical problem of netcup.

• I'm really glad Netcup has this emergency support! I wish a certain Provider not to confuse with Jagdpanzer 38 had it too

VPS Secret • VPS 200 G8 • 4x VPS piko G11s • 2x RS 1000 G9.5 SE NUE • RS Cyber Quack • VPS 1000 ARM G11 VIE

mail@compi653.net

• The SCP reports an issue which means something on Netcups side is broken. If it was the wrong driver the KVM instance would start, thought the console would show an error

VPS Secret • VPS 200 G8 • 4x VPS piko G11s • 2x RS 1000 G9.5 SE NUE • RS Cyber Quack • VPS 1000 ARM G11 VIE

mail@compi653.net

Gefällt mir 1
  • Hmm maybe create a snapshot, export it, rent the same server again, import the snapshot and start the new server. Wait for the support to fix the issue. You could cancel the new server within the first weeks. Sounds horrible but could help.