Subscribe to the server, suspend the account and keep asking for payment

• First: I am not affiliated with Netcup, i am just another customer, so take everything i say with a grain of salt, it may be entirely wrong.

You still don't understand what I mean, I mean I ordered these servers and I used them for a few hours and they were all shut down, I didn't use them, why should I buy this bill?

This is a contradiction in itself, even if you used them for 1 second, you still used them.

So you have to pay, all according to your contract, probably the whole amount for a billing period.

Those who asked me to provide this information or that information, I said I would not provide it, and I asked to cancel all servers. Also keeps sending me messages asking me to pay for unused server subscriptions.

I can only understand, that you probably didn't pay your invoices correctly according to your contract, and you are not willing to comply with Netcups requests.

If you don't want to comply, then all you can do is to pay all your invoices/debts and say Goodbye.
    It doesn't matter if you used them, if you have a subscription you have to pay.

It would be reasonable, if all your accounts get suspended, if you don't pay your invoices/ don't comply with Netcup.

• Opening new accounts to circumvent an account closing and not providing identification documents is abuse.

If you think Netcup acted unreasonable you should consult a lawyer.

There is nothing we can do in a customer forum about this.

• This is not a payment problem at all that affects the suspension of all servers. He suspended the server because he said that I abused it and required me to provide this information and that information again. I said I would not provide it. It took more than a month like this. All the servers that I pay for that have not expired will be suspended for me. What is the logic?

• If you did not provide the information to them it's completely your fault you got suspended.

VPS Secret • VPS 200 G8 • 4x VPS piko G11s • 2x RS 1000 G9.5 SE NUE • RS Cyber Quack • VPS 1000 ARM G11 VIE

mail@compi653.net

• I have provided both the (legal person ID card) and (business license), and I will be required to provide (legal person holding a photo with the ID card) to send over. My company legal person is not in the company, how do you ask me to provide a handheld ID card.

• Is this a photo issue? This is embarrassing a customer. I have provided everything you want me to provide, and I have to add a legal person with an ID card at the end. Do you think there is only a small internal layout like your small company?

• Besides, it's not that I don't pay you, don't you all pay first and then use it? Engage in so many bells and whistles.

To put it bluntly, it is to discriminate against our Chinese customers. After all, this is not the first time you have done this. All Chinese customers have this problem, not just me

Again: if you think this is not okay, speak with your lawyer / attorney.

Having a trustee as your company's registration party smells fishy to me. At least a trustee should be able to provide those fotos, if you have his ID...

• xiaozeng as mentioned before: this is a customer board meant for exchange between customers about things that are not related to customer data which only support can have a look into. Please contact customer support and provide the information needed. Else, I don't see how we can be of help so I'm going to close this thread.