Use of the ARM64 VPS for blockchain nodes

• Hello,
    has anyone here used the Netcup ARM64 VPS to run blockchain nodes, and what is your experience?
    I am planning to run one and just want to be sure not to be blocked. The node typically will use all VPS allocated RAM... almost all the time. Bandwidth is not much of an issue as 50 Mbit/s is enough.

I see these VPS may be temporarily throttled to 200 Mbit/s, that is fine.

CPU usage as well is not as intensive as RAM usage.
    Appreciate any feedback on this. Tnx!

• According to the T&C this is prohibited:

• Operation of mining-services such as "Bitcoin", "Ethereum", "OneCoin" or "Monero".
    • Running server services that cause a particularly high CPU load; this does not apply in the case of dedicated and root servers [a VPS is not a root-server!]

Using the provided RAM ist not a problem. Acting permanently with 100% CPU Load will raise attention.

• According to the T&C this is prohibited:

• Operation of mining-services such as "Bitcoin", "Ethereum", "OneCoin" or "Monero".
    • Running server services that cause a particularly high CPU load; this does not apply in the case of dedicated and root servers [a VPS is not a root-server!]

Using the provided RAM ist not a problem. Acting permanently with 100% CPU Load will raise attention.

thank you for this, I missed that note

• Interessantes Finding aRaphael ... ich hatte es (ohne es zuvor in den englischsprachigen AGB nachgeschlagen zu haben) sinngemäß immer so in Erinnerung, dass die Produkte mit dedizierten CPUs dies erlauben, jene mit shared CPUs eben nicht. Also dann über netcup.de statt netcup.eu bestellen und bessere AGB erhalten ;)

• Interessantes Finding aRaphael ... ich hatte es (ohne es zuvor in den englischsprachigen AGB nachgeschlagen zu haben) sinngemäß immer so in Erinnerung, dass die Produkte mit dedizierten CPUs dies erlauben, jene mit shared CPUs eben nicht. Also dann über netcup.de statt netcup.eu bestellen und bessere AGB erhalten ;)

Are you saying that blockchain nodes can be run on servers with dedicated CPU?
    That is not what I understood from the T&Cs, it seems that nodes are always prohibited but "intensive CPU" processes can be run on servers with dedicated CPU.

• Are you saying that blockchain nodes can be run on servers with dedicated CPU?
    That is not what I understood from the T&Cs, it seems that nodes are always prohibited but "intensive CPU" processes can be run on servers with dedicated CPU.

As far as I understood the t&c, running blockchain nodes if forbidden no matter which Netcup product you use.