Beiträge von ptervip

Have you noticed that the VPS traffic rules for ARM have been modified again without any notification. I want to know if the traffic rules for ARM VPS that are already in use are based on the latest rules or the rules at the time of purchase. If following the latest revised rules, is there a risk of breach of contract involved.

Also, is the traffic rule of the old RS series G9.5 machine consistent with the past, or will it be updated to the new traffic rule? Does it also involve contract violations? Many people's G9.5 machines are restricted to 500M bandwidth due to T&Cs 5.5 reasons. Whether it is compliant or not, the reasons given for violation are very abstract.

Because the hosts are getting filled with VMs. In general such benchmarks are only helpful to a certain degree.

Running the benchmarks at different times of the day will also affect the results.

This is mainly a performance value set by the host company. On the day of the release of the 11th generation on March 7th, it can be seen that almost all RS2000's performance fluctuates by no more than 500 points. From 11000 to over 8000, it is obvious that the performance limit set by the host company has been adjusted.

A few days ago, the Geekbench5 test score was 11028. https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/22296257 Now, it seems that the performance of RS2000G11 has been declining, and the latest test score is only 8287.

I have contacted several times. They all said they would forward it to the corresponding department for processing, but they haven't handled it. I don't know why it is so chaotic. The problem is very simple, but it just can't be handled.

I hope your finance can be more efficient and professional. It's a pity that a very simple calculation has not been completed in more than seven days, and I have sent several emails to reflect the problem. It has not been solved yet, and I don't know how to solve it. It seems that your finance is amateur, and the bill issued is also very confused. I hope someone can actually solve it. This is not a problem, The problem is that no one wants to solve it. It has been delayed for so long.

About seven days have passed, and your financial department has not calculated it clearly! It now shows that my product has not been paid. Therefore, it cannot be transferred out.

I don't know why it is so difficult for you to calculate the commission and the amount of deduction. In fact, it is very simple.

I hope to solve my problem as soon as possible. I have sent several emails, but it has not been solved yet. The background bill is also wrong.