Refund back to paypal

• Post restored by [netcup] Claudia H.

I cancelled my server within 24 hours and requested a refund and it credited it to my account rather then paypal (the way I paid). How do I get a refund back through paypal as the original form of payment?

• Post restored by [netcup] Claudia H.

Called 3 X and got hung up on as soon as I explained my issue. 4th person supposedly escalated it to right team but it seems I am just getting the runaround. I may have to go to my bank and file a chargeback at this point. Not getting anywhere with support.

• When you were requesting your refund, I assume you put in your bank-account details on your own. As I see it, you knew what was happening. You have to contact support if you want it via PayPal. But that needs to happen before you request it via your bank account.

Feel free to correct me with my assumption because I don't know how it works for non-german banks.

VPS Secret • VPS 200 G8 • 4x VPS piko G11s • 2x RS 1000 G9.5 SE NUE • RS Cyber Quack • VPS 1000 ARM G11 VIE

c@compi.moe

• Hello Pichu

unfortunately we (the Community Management Team) cannot verify if our customer support has been rude towards you on the phone. We would like to apologize if this was the case and we will follow it up with the team. What we can verify though, is that the issue you opened yesterday has been answered today and reached the right team already. Please be patient, they sure will get back to you.
    Thank you!

• [netcup] Claudia H.

Hat den Titel des Themas von „refunded“ zu „Refund back to paypal“ geändert.