Server Upgrade

• HI

I would like to upgrade my RS 2000 G9.5 a1 iv server to an RS 4000 G9.5.

Among the options there are several choices.

NUE version=Guaranteed server location: Nuremberg

Version iv=possibility of billing 6 months

If my server is already located in Nuremberg, do I have to choose the version with NUE or is there no need?

• It is not possible to change the server location. If you have a server in Nuremberg, it will stay in Nuremberg, regardless of the selected option.

I think the iv option is the international version, which is minimum 6 month billing cycle.

• It is not possible to change the server location. If you have a server in Nuremberg, it will stay in Nuremberg, regardless of the selected option.

I think the iv option is the international version, which is minimum 6 month billing cycle.

so is it okay that I only select RS 4000 G9.5 a1?

Bilder

• Screenshot 2023-09-27 200916.png

AndreaTM: Be careful here–you're about to enter a new contract the moment you switch. Unless it is explicitly stated that the server cannot be moved, I'd ask the support to get an authoritative confirmation first. Unless you booked certain additional services like failover IP addresses or a VLAN, there is no reason why it would be technically impossible to move your KVM instance elsewhere. (The observation that Netcup didn't do so in the past w.r.t. old contracts that stem from a time when the move to another location was not possible in the first place is no reason w.r.t. new contracts.)

VServer IOPS Comparison Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w38zM0Bwbd4VdDCQoi1buo2I-zpwg8e0wVzFGSPh3iE/edit?usp=sharing

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von m_ueberall ()

Gefällt mir 1
  • Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • =O