RS Vienna vs Nuremberg differences

• Both offer the same features, Storage space is not available in Vienna and will be hosted in Nuremberg for Vienna servers.

I do not see differences performance-wise, the network is good there as well.

If you have a VLAN or Failover IP, you can only use these with a server at the same location.

VPS Secret • VPS 200 G8 • 4x VPS piko G11s • 2x RS 1000 G9.5 SE NUE • RS Cyber Quack • VPS 1000 ARM G11 VIE

mail@compi653.net

• Awesome. I was wondering as all black Friday servers are hosted in Vienna, but the current advert calendar gives you an location option. But makes me wonder if i have to switch if network performance wise it's equally as great as Nuremberg.

• Awesome. I was wondering as all black Friday servers are hosted in Vienna, but the current advert calendar gives you an location option. But makes me wonder if i have to switch if network performance wise it's equally as great as Nuremberg.

In the Advent calendar, the choice between Nuremberg and Vienna was probably because many complained about the Vienna location on Black Friday. However, this was not due to the characteristics of the servers in Vienna, but that the German customers prefer to have their data and thus also their servers in Germany. In addition, some have already had servers in Nuremberg, which they operate with a VLAN.

[RS] 2000 G9 | Cyber Quack

[VPS] 2000 ARM G11 | 1000 G9 | 200 G8 | Secret | A | mikro G11s | 4x nano G11s
    [WH] 8000 SE | 4000 SE | 2000 SE

• The storage and processing of personal data is only possible without problems within the EU in accordance with the DSGVO requirements. So it does not matter whether the data center is in Germany, Austria or in another country of the EU. However, there are also some who promise their customers that their data is located in Germany.

But as already mentioned, the main reason was VLAN.

• Awesome, thanks 👍. Only reason I'm asking is because i still own the black Friday server, and I see the same offer is up with the advert kalender. Im outside the 14 days refund, but apparently can still use the satisfaction cancellation for server upgrade reason. Makes me wonder if it's worthwhile to move to the Germany location.

• You are right, the satisfaction guarantee is 30 days at netcup I believe. But whether the change is really worth it, I can not answer. Where do you live?

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 365 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • =O