Beiträge von nbari

Sorry but goodbye.

I had to move out due to the current situation, support ticket still open, I know you guys are doing your best, but the problem persists and is affecting all my services.

It is a very unfortunate situation since the service was working perfectly, I really never ever had an issue until now.

I hope this problem gets fixed soon and please after fixing it, post a detailed postmortem, It would be very helpful to understand what happened and learn from it, this will be something that could give me the confidence to know that services are up again and why not consider coming back again as a happy customer.

This was working fine for years, I never had any issue, service was "perfect", the support team as confirm they found the issue and are working on it but unfortunately seems that is taking more than expected to fix the problem.

The VM that was working now is failing again:

Code
    traceroute6 to google.com (2a00:1450:4016:804::200e) from 2a03:4000:26:1fd::1, 64 hops max, 20 byte packets
     1  * * *
     2  * * *
     3  * * *
     4  *
    Code
    traceroute6 to google.com (2a00:1450:4001:809::200e) from 2a03:4000:40:218::1, 64 hops max, 20 byte packets
     1  * * *
     2  * * *
     3  * * *
     4  * * *
     5  * * *
     6  * * *
     7  * * *
     8  * * *
     9  * * *

In another VM, It just started to work: