Beiträge von Cam

    waiting for your reply thank you

    I ended up with the same solution as faemeister where after verification fails all you can do is order through a new account and choose to pay in advance when at the verification stage. There is nothing can do with your existing account that asking Netcup to delete it for you. If you have any other questions or answers just let me know, and hopefully this helps!

    Yesterday morning I had received confirmation that “we cannot set your order up because your verification was not successful we are also unable to resend you the verification email.

    Please order again as a new customer on our website.

    You are also welcome to select prepayment during verification, which means you will receive the first invoice for your order directly and we can set up your product as soon as this has been paid.”


    So bearing that in mind I did such and everything worked perfectly when paying in advance. I also asked for old account to be deleted that way I eventually can reuse the email on the new account. I don’t know why Stripe may reject perfectly legitimate identification but that’s behind me now. Everything seems to be working wonderfully as I got the sever details and am working on transferring my domain.

    TL;DR Like faemeister also mentioned, if verification fails your best bet is to order again with a new account, and to prevent this issue just prepay instead.

    I my case netcup closed my order due to security reason (wtf?).

    And they suggested me to create a new email and make a new order.

    At the same time Stripe is waiting for request from netcup to check my issue.

    It's so stupid situation, I'm shocked.

    Well at least you have received a response. I have opened 2 tickets, 1 via replying to my email verification rejections and 1 through their contact page on the website. Radio silence. Hoping later today or tomorrow I can get anything so I can clear things up like [gelöschtem Individum] was able to do.

    Same here, did you get any message from support?

    I still haven't gotten any word back since Thursday, but with the high volume of orders due to the aforementioned holidays I will wait a few more days and hopefully the support team with get in contact with me.


    ...I opened a ticket with technical support explaining the situation...Fortunately they solved the problem for me. I hope others have success too.

    Did you open a ticket with Stripe or Netcup?

    I had the same issue today when trying to purchase a VPS as a first-time buyer. My ID was rejected by their provider within 12 hours which cancelled my order, so I reached out and hopefully they can work out a way for me to re-verify.