Beiträge von MonsieurR

Good evening, sorry to be so boring but I've tried everything, yesterday they restored my server to give me my old files, they switched me to Linux because under Windows I have an error and I'm afraid of losing my files so I'm in "rescue mode", I can mount to recover my old partition, except that when I try to connect with ssh to transfer files from my root server to my pc I can't, I tried :

ssh -p 443 -D8080 -N root@IPADRESSOFMYSERVER

When I enter the right password, nothing happens.

I've opened my ports in my sshd_config, and I've set 20, 80 and 443, but nothing happens.

Thanks in advance

Hello ! This is my second post, sorry I'm quite stressed, I had my server restored and as I had an error with Windows I put it in "Rescue System", someone gave me commands to recover my partitions, then in my "mnt" I had my Windows partitions, except that I was in read-only mode, so I used the command "sudo fsck -n -f" to stop having this problem, but after rebooting the machine in my mnt I no longer had my partitions, anyone know how to recover them please.

If it's not too much trouble, would anyone also know the best way to transfer all my bots to my current PC?

Thank you in advance for saving my life. Have a nice day!

Hello,

this is a customer forum, I would suggest that you contact the support directly.

There is a public holiday in some parts of Germany, so the regular support is not available, but you can always contact the paid emergency support (https://www.netcup.eu/kontakt/telefonsupport.php)

If your subscription already ended you should hurry up with any restore requests.

I'm waiting 10 hours to call them, I already called them yesterday and they sent me a link to restore a vserver except that I'm a root server, thank you very much though, I just wanted to know if anyone here has ever been in the same situation as me.

I don't think they offer Backups/Restore for vServer or RootServer, only for Webhostings => https://www.netcup-wiki.de/wik…ges_Backup_zurueckspielen

For a RootServer you have to do this on your own, so in your case i would guess it's bad luck.

After my ticket yesterday I was sent a link to restore a vserver, I tell myself that there are always chances that it has a backup of my root server, I will wait 10 hours to call them, thanks anyway!

I'm sorry in advance, but I have another question. When we talk about restoration, do we mean all the files that were on the machine? Because I had a root server and I was sent a restore for a "vserver" I don't know if it works too, sorry for the dumb questions, I'm just really afraid of losing all my files.

Hello, my subscription ended yesterday and I forgot to retrieve all my files, so I intended to buy the complete restoration, except that I have a problem, when I try to buy the restoration when I fill in my information when I put "connected" it connects me to my account then every time I block at this step, even being connected to my account I can not buy the restoration, I received a link after my ticket to buy it but nothing changes, thank you in advance and good evening.