Beiträge von Freek

Yep they suspend my vps without warrning yesterday,no one help or answer,its value data in it

In another topic, Lars S. from Netcup wrote: "Please note that we are obliged by German law to make sure that the supplied customer data is correct at all times. If we have reasonable doubts that this is the case, we may have to temporarily suspend services to customers." (1).

If Netcup has reasonable doubts that supplied customer data is incorrect, why not ask for verification documents first with a deadline of let's say 72 hours before suspending services? That would be way more customer oriented. I cannot imagine that German law dictates you have to immediately kill someone's business (i.e. server you are running production workloads on), as long as the business (i.e. workload) is not illegal by German law or harmful in any way, but then again I'm not an expert in German law, so perhaps someone can link me the exact article/paragraph in the German law where this is stated, because this statement made me curious.

I fully understand the frustration to those involved; if this happens, I expect the identification process to be fully automated instead of waiting for human intervention.I hope this never happens to me. Imagine running your webshop or business database on a netcup server and it is shutdown without notice because of someone's gut feelings....

(1): https://forum.netcup.de/inform…thout-warning/#post200142