Beiträge von kmserg

The question about upgrading. I've never done it before.

I just want to make sure I don't lose any data.

I have a VPS 2000 G10 12M iv server.

Now I need to increase the capacity.

On CCP, in the Products section, when selecting my server, I can see the Administration tab.

There I can select the "VPS 3000 G10 12M iv" package for my server.

Do I understand correctly that if I select this one and click the "Upgrade" button, my data will not be lost and only the server capacity will increase?

Good day.

I have a problem.

When I try to log in to CCP, I get a pop-up window with explaining regarding the processing of personal data.

I do not collect personal data, so click "I do not process personal data".

After that I get a spinning indicator and nothing else happens.

I waited for more than an hour.

After that, I tried to log in from different browsers and different computers, but the result was always the same.

I need to control the payment of the servers, so please help me to go to my Customer Control Panel.

I would like to share my situation with the community.

I think she's outrageous.

I am based in Ukraine and need to urgently move my servers to a safe location.

On 10/13/22 I ordered a "VPS 2000 G10 12M iv" server from netcup.de.

I got a call from netcup.de and I confirmed my reality and my need with my voice.

I was sent a password to login to the CustomerControlPanel

Moreover, I was informed that due to the war in Ukraine, I will be paid for 6 months of server operation.

Although I didn't ask for it. I am able to pay for it.

Everything seemed to be going well.

However, since then, my server has not appeared in the CustomerControlPanel.

On the evening of 10/14/22, I contacted the support service with a question about how to access the server. It was an NCSUP-39285 request.

However, I received no answer.

On Monday 10/17/10, I repeated the question about the server twice and finally received the following answer in the evening:

"We have received your request and will address your concerns as early as possible. We just ask for a bit of patience and promise not to keep you waiting too long.

Thank you for your understanding."

It has been 18 hours since this reply and there has been no further response from netcap.de

The facts are this. I ordered a server on 10/13/22 and today 10/18/10 I don't have a server.

I can say that if I had worked with such a speed, I would have already lost my job.

So I'm looking for another cloud service where I can run virtual machines.

If anyone can recommend an inexpensive company with good service, I would be grateful.

P.S. This is urgent. Today we had attacks on power plants and I'm afraid I won't have time to send the images to another place.