Beiträge von MasteRofDeatH

Problem solved :)

Openvpn caused error.

It looks like that you've messed up your network configuration. I recommend you to double check the network settings against the servercontrolpanel and check also the routing.

Usually froxlor should not touch the network configuration.

Actually issue raised with some of my websites were not reachable since few days. I didn't changed any settings. Just few apt-get update / upgrade last few weeks.

Tried to check with route but it gave attached results.

Hello all,

I rebooted my vserver after 286 days :) Unfortunately it is not reachable at the moment. I can access via servercontrolpanel.de and i can access QEMU.

I tried to ping google but it says unreachable host.

I cannot access via Winscp or froxlor too, all my websites are down now :(

Hello all,

I have problems with upgrading my server. How can i solve the error?

Here is full log

Problem solved, thanks.

Actually problem caused by my domain registrar company, because they have to sent whois confirmation mail but they didn't. They sent again and confirmed my whois details and all solved

Many thanks to all :)

You said you inserted NS records into the com. zone. These can't be found:

You should ask your domain provider to fix this issue.

Additionally, you need to insert corresponding A records into the com. zone because your name servers are located within your zone. Your domain provider should ask for it, when delegating dns. So you should tell your domain provider to fix this, either.

I changed com.zone but still the same

Previously i can connect to website but after updating bind it becomes unaccessible

Hello all,

I'm using Froxlor panel with debian in my vps. I created new domain but when i tried to ping domain it is not replying, also when i tried dig comment it gaves nxdomain error.

Domain is fotosorucevap.com and ns1 & ns2 created under godaddy domain panel with my ip but still not replying.

you have to reverse the ip settings for your registrar name-servers as long as you don´t have your own nameservers.
    then you have to set the related records for your domain to your server.

Already reversed,

Also i checked bind confirmation

Here is the log
    # /etc/bind/froxlor_bind.conf

Code
    # Domain ID: 4 - CustomerID: 2 - CustomerLogin: admm
    zone "kolaylig.com" in {
    	type master;
    	file "/etc/bind/domains/kolaylig.com.zone";
    	allow-query { any; };
    };

seems ok,

but when i tried to # dig kolaylig.com

Can you try a traceroute please? Are the configurations right? Give us more details please.

Code
    traceroute to 37.120.170.228 (37.120.170.228), 30 hops max, 60 byte packets

v2201412723521843.yourvserver.net 37.120.170.228 de 3.176 ms 3.175 ms 3.174 ms

ns1.kolaylig.com and ns2.kolaylig.com redirected to ip: 37.120.170.228 but cannot connect :(

Hello all,

I have problem with my new server. I redirected my domains to new server and updated ip address from my registrar for nameserver. However my websites cannot accessible.

Also when i tried to ping nameserver or domain name, i got warning "Ping request couldn't find host"

How can i solve? I didn't changed details in froxlor.

Thanks

Is this error message from your server or the server you want to send mail to?

Or better which server is meant by remote host?

If it is your server you should reconfigure policyd-weight or the integration of policyd-weight in postfix

This error message turned back to my yahoo mail which i sent test mail to the my domain email address.

I didn't changed anything in postfix. Before was working.

I guess problem cause because of that,

My main domain was changed, i sold domain and i changed only hosts file and postfix option file

After my domain changed Netcup changed also VPS ip address. After all happened, i can send from my vps but i didnt get mail. If i give my root password can you check my vps ssh;?

Thanks