Beiträge von crybaby

Dear Paul,

thanks a lot for you answer.

I am not an IT expert, so I will try to explain with my words. Please let me know if further clarifications are needed and I will try to be more clear.

I would like to divide the server like I usually do for my Hard disk (that's why I talk about "partitions"):

- a big part of the server should be for Bitrix24, our management platform that is already installed in the server

- a new "partition" should be for hosting ZOTERO, a free and open-source reference management software to manage bibliographic data and related research materials. ZOTERO works with WEBDAV.

- other possible partitions could host our files, in a while that all the employees have access to them

I don't know if it is possibile and if it is something that I can manage to do with my limited IT experiense.

Please let me know if further clarifications are needed or if I should give more information.

Thanks a lot!

Bets regards,

Gaetano

Dear community,

I am sorry if this is not the right forum section, so please fell free to move it in the right one if I am wrong.

I am not an expert on IT, so I hope that I will be able to expose my question correctly.

I work for a company in Vienna and around 3 months ago we have bought a Netcup server, of which I write below the main information:

Hostname: v2202009129782128009.megasrv.de

product: VPS 6000 G9 12M iv

At the moment, we use the server for hosting our Management Software (Bitrix24).

We would be interested in create some "partitions" of the server, in a way that we could use part of it for Bitrix24, and other parts for hosting other software and platform.

In particular, we would like to have a partition for Zotero (that needs a WebDav url) and a partition for hosting files.

Could you please explain me if it is possible and how to do it?

We also would need information about the WEBDAV and if it's possible to have it on our server.

Looking forward to your answer, I send you all cordially regards.

Gaetano