Beiträge von Leverkusen

I fixed about 10 problems and this is the last stage i need to pass to get that into installation of that panel, just dont know why it gives me this error when im trying to connect to mysql database

Code
    Error: Server sent charset unknown to the client. Please, report to the developers

Sorry, here is 01:30AM! I did it with scp. I understood everything, you helped me with everything and i actually had no troubles, but my tiredness. I connected succesfully to sftp and to scp root and i relaly appreciate your help.

I get login incorrect, maybe i am misstiping something? I write ssh root@194.13.80.159

and then enter and then entering password i've received after centOS installation. And i cannot see anything on my ip address now via browser

Just installed CentOS and received new password, although when i enter that password and root as username i cannot login and it says login is incorrect and my IP from froxlor is not loading anymore

So now i just google for CentOS, downloaded it and upload it in cdrom in my VPS and install it through browser?

And i have 1 more trouble, how do i connect to SFTP? I have 20 seconds idle connection timed out

Thank you very much! Sorry for being unsocial at this one! Yes i am new and trying to learn. Yes i use Debian on VNC Console. Of course i can. I have 2GB and my plan is to make my VPS host Counter Strike 1.6 Servers. I need to install Swift Panel, but thats in the end. Im trying to figure it out by my self all steps i need to do. If im not wrong i have to first have those yum commands but before them CentOS first.