Beiträge von RoyvanEmpel

Do you have this effect also with netcup internal ressources? (Look here for test files)

How much traffic do you have used? Because you theres a traffic limit of mostly 40TB/month...

And do you also have this problem also in the rescue system (grml)?

I opened the netcup lookingglass link on the server and its not even loading the webpage. The traffic of this month is almost 5 gb since its a new month so thats prob not the problem. Once i started the rescue system i was able to load the netcup looking glass but it still was really slow and downloading the 10mb file is downloading with 60KB/sec (after a few seconds it just stopped downloading).

Hello,

I have bought a root server from netcup a month ago, put windows server 2019 on it and didn't have any problems in the beginning. This morning a friend contacted me that he couldn't connect to my website and teamspeak / game servers. I have tried installing other network drivers and but none of them work normally, the server does have an internet connection but it is really slow. So slow that it takes about 20/30 seconds to load google.com. Currently i have the virtio (recommended) drivers installed and the max internet usage is around 250 kbps (won't go past this). Looking at the network adapter in windows it is telling me that it has a 100.0 Gbps connection.

I hope somebody knows what the problem could be, if anyone needs to know more information please comment :).

Greetings.

Roy.