Waiting for "VPS 100 G7SEa1 12M" a month, still out of stock

• Waiting for "VPS 100 G7SEa1 12M" a month, still out of stock。

I check this product every day at least dozens of times, has 28 days, has been out of stock, I am not sure his delivery time, the other products are not suitable for me。

In addition, I opened an account here, you need to open the VPN, otherwise do not see Google's verification code, you can not continue to register (I am in China, most Chinese Google products are blocked), but I am afraid VPN IP and I landed IP is not the same, will give me trouble in the future, so explain why.;(;(:sleeping::sleeping:

• 对不起,这里没有人能告诉你什么时候这个产品将再次可用。你可以直接联系netcup [email ='mail@netcup.de'] [/ email],但这可能不会使vps 100再次可用。否则,你选择vps 200。

是的,我咨询过他们。答复是,没有固定的时间,并且可以随时可用。

• So why dont you purchase the vps 200 ? I could give you a 5 euros off voucher (it *is* a promo code *but* i will give you back the 10% that i earn from you -> 3 Euros. That would save you 8 euros in total. So the vps 200 12m would only cost you 4 euros more than the vps 100 does. How does that sound?

Ps: please write back in english so i dont have to use a translator.

• 那么为什么你不购买VPS 200?我可以给你一张5欧元的优惠券(它*是一个促销代码*但是*我会给你回你从我那里赚到的10% - > 3欧元,这样可以为你节省8欧元的费用。 200 12米只会花费你比vps 100多4欧元,这听起来怎么样?

Ps:请用英文写回,所以我不用翻译。

谢谢。

我是朋友介绍这个IDC服务商,所以他给了我一张5欧元的优惠券,我正在建一个个人小百科站点,所以G100就够了,如果一号没有优惠,那就买G200的配置其实更高的配置对我来说是一种浪费,因为生活的压力,我需要各种各样的开支,所以省上省吧,对不起,这可能是我个人的问题

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 365 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • =O