vServer bandwidth and speed limitation

• Hello all:

I came a cross netcup webiste when i am searching for a Multi VPSs hosting to my project.

When i have a look to the vServer plans i found that most plans have a 40TB bandwidth, so my questions is:

1. What is the approxmiate upload speed for those vServer?
    2. Can i max the line at full 24/7 till the limit of my bandwidth?
    3. Is there some speed caps there with the allowed bandwdith?
    4. What kind of payment do you accept?
    5. Any chance for BTC acceptance?
    6. What is your policy reagding DMCA report?
    7. What is the maximum allowed vServer per account?

Thanks.

• Hi,

Looking at your questions I'm not sure if you're try to troll or not interested in to find the information yourself

Is there some speed caps there with the allowed bandwdith?

What kind of payment do you accept?
    Any chance for BTC acceptance?

Did you ever had a look at the product page of the vps?

What is the approxmiate upload speed for those vServer?
    Can i max the line at full 24/7 till the limit of my bandwidth?

From my personal experience with a VPS, you can max out most of the time the gigabit, but it depends also where the traffic is going to, you can't expect highspeeds for China or Chile.

What is your policy reagding DMCA report?
    What is the maximum allowed vServer per account?

Just don't do anything that is illegal in Germany and read through the AGB/TC especially paragraph 5. Obligations on the part of the customer.

DMCA doesn't apply to Germany since it's not the US but on notice netcup has also to take actions.

Reading this from you, I don't recommend netcup to you, since netcup is maintaining the network well ;)

Also there is no limit on how much services you can have in your account.

• Thank of reply.

I am not here trying to waste your time by trolling.

But many company doesn't list all their payments gateway on main page espcially with digital currency. I am spending along time reading through the pages trying to find their payments options but find nothing, this why i am asking.

Regarding DMCA issue, i am going to make a pool for peertube instances (If you are familliar with it) and the contents provided by users and i amy not around 24 hours to monitor it and it may some one upload something against DMCA report, This why i need this to be clear from the first.

Thank you.

• Regarding DMCA issue, i am going to make a pool for peertube instances (If you are familliar with it) and the contents provided by users and i amy not around 24 hours to monitor it and it may some one upload something against DMCA report, This why i need this to be clear from the first.

Personally I understand what you're trying to do. I like the idea of peertube.

I suggest you to ask in this case the support via the email form, since this is a customer to customer forum and not for general support inquiries. Only answers you receive from support are ones, were you can rely on, if something happens.

• Personally I understand what you're trying to do. I like the idea of peertube.

I suggest you to ask in this case the support via the email form, since this is a customer to customer forum and not for general support inquiries. Only answers you receive from support are ones, were you can rely on, if something happens.

Thanks for understanding, and your suggesttion.

VPS Bandwith is not 40TB!
    VPS have a GigaBit vNIC - so bandwith is up to 1 Gbit/s

40TB is the included unthrottled traffic per Month.

Here is the Feature-Comparison-Map of VPS Servers in english: https://www.netcup.eu/vserver/vps.php#features

Mouse-Hover the "i" Icons to see the text, that vNIC is trottled to 10Mbit/s if you exceed the traffic limit.

Yes, I mean by bandwidth the data trasfered using the 1 Gbit vNIC.

I go through the comaprison before and i see that they will cap my speed to 10Mbit after 40TB.

But what i need to clearfy is the continous use of the 1Gbit linem because therotically i can spend all the 40TB within 4 days on 1 GB speed, But what about the other VPSs that hosted on the same node? because this is will be a huge resource usage from my side and at will effect them. So, how netcup will deal with my 24/7 full usage of the line.

Did they put some upper level of speed that i can't exceed after continous usage or they don't care and they only measure my throttled traffic.

PeerTube is a video framework and it may use a lot of data transfer , and this when i need a 10's of VPSs to distribute the traffic between them.

Thank you all.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 365 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • =O