Commission deduction machine bill problem

• About seven days have passed, and your financial department has not calculated it clearly! It now shows that my product has not been paid. Therefore, it cannot be transferred out.

I don't know why it is so difficult for you to calculate the commission and the amount of deduction. In fact, it is very simple.

I hope to solve my problem as soon as possible. I have sent several emails, but it has not been solved yet. The background bill is also wrong.

• I hope your finance can be more efficient and professional. It's a pity that a very simple calculation has not been completed in more than seven days, and I have sent several emails to reflect the problem. It has not been solved yet, and I don't know how to solve it. It seems that your finance is amateur, and the bill issued is also very confused. I hope someone can actually solve it. This is not a problem, The problem is that no one wants to solve it. It has been delayed for so long.

• About seven days have passed, and your financial department has not calculated it clearly!

Hey ptervip,

this is a customer forum - so most of the readers here are customers themself and can't help you with your problem.

The billing is done automatically and the software is designed this way.

In the CCP you can directly contact the billing department - maybe the 1st level support has a bottleneck here.

• Hint: This is a community forum, where customers are helping customers.

Please note, that the netcup support is extremly slow regarding to accounting/billing requests. I waited 17 days for my last request, until it was resolved. So basically, you cannot do anything except being patient... sad. But the low prices must come from somewhere.

"Denn der radikalste Zweifel ist der Vater der Erkenntnis."

-Max Weber

Gefällt mir 1
  • I have contacted several times. They all said they would forward it to the corresponding department for processing, but they haven't handled it. I don't know why it is so chaotic. The problem is very simple, but it just can't be handled.

• I don't know why it is so chaotic.

The billing is done automatically and the software is designed this way.

that the netcup support is extremly slow regarding to accounting/billing requests

But the low prices must come from somewhere.

That's all there is to it.

[RS] 2000 G9 | Cyber Quack

[VPS] 2000 ARM G11 | 1000 G9 | 200 G8 | Secret | A | mikro G11s | 4x nano G11s
    [WH] 8000 SE | 4000 SE | 2000 SE

Haha 1