How to setup DNS domain servers for my external domain

• Hello,

I am new to this forum. Please pardon me if I am posting something inappropriate for this forum. I have recently bought Webhosting 4000 SE package. I must admit that the hosting configuration in netcup is completely different from what I have experienced with godday, one.net, hostgator or digitalocean. My domain techoptions.com.bd is registered in https://bdia.btcl.com.bd/ (as per Bangladesh Government's regulation for .bd domain). They are providing me the following window to set DNS servers:

image (1).png

When I try to set external domains in CCP, it is asking me to fill the following entries:

image.png

What I don't understand where to add these entries. I have only options to set 2 unique DNS servers to set in my domain registry. It seems NETCUP customer service team does not understand me. In other hosting services, which I am using, have 24/7 chat facilities We can resolve issues in minutes. But here it is taking a lot of time.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Mainul

• It seems they are not providing DNS-Servers, so you have to use your "own" DNS-Servers for the real thing. Netcups DNS-Servers are only for domains registered at netcup, not for external domains. But others, AFAIK e.g. Cloudflare, offer DNS-Servers free of charge.