Bad job netcup.de

• I would like to share my situation with the community.

I think she's outrageous.

I am based in Ukraine and need to urgently move my servers to a safe location.

On 10/13/22 I ordered a "VPS 2000 G10 12M iv" server from netcup.de.

I got a call from netcup.de and I confirmed my reality and my need with my voice.

I was sent a password to login to the CustomerControlPanel

Moreover, I was informed that due to the war in Ukraine, I will be paid for 6 months of server operation.

Although I didn't ask for it. I am able to pay for it.

Everything seemed to be going well.

However, since then, my server has not appeared in the CustomerControlPanel.

On the evening of 10/14/22, I contacted the support service with a question about how to access the server. It was an NCSUP-39285 request.

However, I received no answer.

On Monday 10/17/10, I repeated the question about the server twice and finally received the following answer in the evening:

"We have received your request and will address your concerns as early as possible. We just ask for a bit of patience and promise not to keep you waiting too long.

Thank you for your understanding."

It has been 18 hours since this reply and there has been no further response from netcap.de

The facts are this. I ordered a server on 10/13/22 and today 10/18/10 I don't have a server.

I can say that if I had worked with such a speed, I would have already lost my job.

So I'm looking for another cloud service where I can run virtual machines.

If anyone can recommend an inexpensive company with good service, I would be grateful.

P.S. This is urgent. Today we had attacks on power plants and I'm afraid I won't have time to send the images to another place.

• Dear kmserg,

Thank you for your order and post.

I have informed our support colleagues about this and have just been told that your server has been set up now.

I would once more like to apologize for the delay, which was caused by our ordering system not changing the status of the order to "paid", due to the unique circumstances of the situation. Also, due to a high level of sick leave in our support team, there were unfortunately delays in processing your tickets. I am happy to see that this was successfully resolved now and your order was set up.

Finally, I hope that our products will help you and I wish you all the best.

• Sad to hear about this…

Somehow its always the same story. Companies get bought by someone who believes that they can earn money by cutting down support.

At some point something major happens and then the customers start to go away… and you end with customers who have the same base of knowledge as the support staff…

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 365 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • =O