Can "VPS 200 G10s" be used with Proxmox?

• I'm wanting to grab VPS 200 G10s (the smallest), as I already own a root server. But I never used proxmox before, so I want to grab a temp VPS to play around with it using:

2 vCores

2GB RAM

40GB SSD (RAID10)

Would there be any problems? I intend only to use Proxmox with containers, so I don't need the VMX flag for the root server.

• Yes, should work. Nevertheless you can try and cancel if it doesn't work.

VPS Secret • VPS 200 G8 • 4x VPS piko G11s • 2x RS 1000 G9.5 SE NUE • RS Cyber Quack • VPS 1000 ARM G11 VIE

mail@compi653.net

• I intend only to use Proxmox with containers, so I don't need the VMX flag for the root server.

Yes, containers should work.

For KVM virtualization, as you correctly pointed out, you would need nested virtualization, which I think Netcup used to offer at an added cost by contacting their support, but they might have cut down on selling that feature now.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 365 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • =O