Stuck at windows installation

• You need to insert the Windows Driver (Treiber in german) Disk in VCP and select the driver from the cd-rom drive. Afterwards you can put the Windows Install CD back in the drive.

Greetings,

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

I've done that, when I selected the driver I went to WIN8 > AMD64 > OK
    Then it showed me the 3 drivers on the picture, then I pressed Next. When I press Next, the ERROR will show up from my Reply.

"Es wurden keine neuen Geratetreiber gefunden. Stellen Sie sicher, dass sich die richtigen Treiber auf dem Installationsdatentrager befinden, und klicken Sie auf,, OK"."

PS: When I pressed Next the Windows Driver is still in it.

Thanks for your answer. Hoping for a positive answer back from you!

Greetings,

• Hey,

had you selected the virtio SCSI driver when you pressed Weiter? In your second Screenshot it looks like you selected the first entry in the list, which is the network and not the disk driver.

• Hey,

had you selected the virtio SCSI driver when you pressed Weiter? In your second Screenshot it looks like you selected the first entry in the list, which is the network and not the disk driver.

Hi fallobst,

I tried selecting them all and it didn't work. And I also tried selecting SCSI driver alone and it didn't work.

Greetings,

• What if you use a linux-live-cd and upload an english-windows-installtion-cd to the ftp-server. I think you would't use a German windows-server or you want to learn a new language :D (ps: It's a long way to learn German)

• So I had to choose:

Custom: Install Windows Only (Advanced)

And not the Upgrade: Install Windows and keep files, etc etc..

And after that I had to put load in the drivers, and choose the :WIN8/amd..something! Then I had to create partition I've made like 3, 1 small one for system usage and 2nd one was like 8 gb and 3th one was the biggest, where I installed windows on. Then I had to load back in the Windows ISO File and press Refresh and there u could go to the Next step!

---

Then your done ^^

• Ich habe ein Ähnliches Problem was sich allerdings noch nicht lösen ließ.

Mein Ablauf:

1. Server 2012 R2 CD einlegen
    2. Boot von CD
    3. Setup wird geladen
    4.Navigation zum Dialog in welchem die HDDs ausgewählt werden können
    5.Druck auf die Schaltfläche "Treiber Laden"
    6.Einlegen der "Windows Treiber" oder "Eigene ISO" (aus dieser Quelle: Windows Virtio Drivers - FedoraProject)
    7. Navigation zum SCSI Treiber (amd64)
    8. Auswahl des SCSI Treibers und bestätigen durch "weiter"
    9. Unten drunter beginnt ein Endlos-Ladebalken zu laufen

Ab hier gehts nicht weiter, das Setup läd nicht weiter, es gibt keinen Fehler auch nicht nach 1-2 Stunden. Er Zeigt auch nicht an der der Treiber nicht geladen werden konnte.

1. Habe mehrere ISOs(2012, 2012 r2, auch eigene) schon probiert.
    2. Habe mehrere verschiedene Versionen der Treiber CD ausprobiert

Ich weiß langsam nicht mehr weiter.

Update 10.08.2016: Nachdem ich heute morgen den Support per E-Mail kontaktiert habe wurde das Problem schnell gelößt. Ein Konfigurationsfehler lag vor. Nachdem von Netcup etwas umgestellt wurde an meinem vServer ließen sich die Treiber laden. Danke für die schnelle abhilfe.