How to add DKIM, SPF and DMARK records to DNS zone

• Good morning to everybody.

I need to add DKIM, SPF, TXT and DMARK records to my DNS zone.

I am required to do this in order to send transactional emails via sendinblue from my web application.

For instance, my DMARC record for "_dmarc.example.com" is:

v=DMARC1; p=none; sp=none; rua=mailto:dmarc@mailinblue.com!10m; ruf=mailto:dmarc@mailinblue.com!10m; rf=afrf; pct=100; ri=86400

Could you please suggest me how to do it?

The DNS zone has 4 sections: Host, Type, MX and Destination.

As far as I have understood, these sections has to be filled in as follows:

Host: _dmarc.example.com

Type: TXT

Destination: v=DMARC1; p=none; sp=none; rua=mailto:dmarc@mailinblue.com!10m; ruf=mailto:dmarc@mailinblue.com!10m; rf=afrf; pct=100; ri=86400

Is that correct?

• What happens if a leave as host the whole mail._domainkey.example.com, instead of mail._domainkey, and _dmarc.example.com in place of _dmarc?

Some time ago some other forum members had problems with that. Not sure, if netcup "fixes" these records in the background. Could work, but without the domain you are on the safe side.

• timkoop , Thank you for your support.

What happens if a leave as host the whole mail._domainkey.example.com, instead of mail._domainkey, and _dmarc.example.com in place of _dmarc?

From my experience I can say: If you enter mail._domainkey.example.com in the Host field of the netcup-CCP, you will not be able to resolve mail._domainkey.example.com afterwards. Instead the record you created will be mail._domainkey.example.com.example.com.