Can't restore my server

• Hello, my subscription ended yesterday and I forgot to retrieve all my files, so I intended to buy the complete restoration, except that I have a problem, when I try to buy the restoration when I fill in my information when I put "connected" it connects me to my account then every time I block at this step, even being connected to my account I can not buy the restoration, I received a link after my ticket to buy it but nothing changes, thank you in advance and good evening.

• I'm sorry in advance, but I have another question. When we talk about restoration, do we mean all the files that were on the machine? Because I had a root server and I was sent a restore for a "vserver" I don't know if it works too, sorry for the dumb questions, I'm just really afraid of losing all my files.

• Hello,

this is a customer forum, I would suggest that you contact the support directly.

There is a public holiday in some parts of Germany, so the regular support is not available, but you can always contact the paid emergency support (https://www.netcup.eu/kontakt/telefonsupport.php)

If your subscription already ended you should hurry up with any restore requests.

I'm waiting 10 hours to call them, I already called them yesterday and they sent me a link to restore a vserver except that I'm a root server, thank you very much though, I just wanted to know if anyone here has ever been in the same situation as me.

I don't think they offer Backups/Restore for vServer or RootServer, only for Webhostings => https://www.netcup-wiki.de/wik…ges_Backup_zurueckspielen

For a RootServer you have to do this on your own, so in your case i would guess it's bad luck.

After my ticket yesterday I was sent a link to restore a vserver, I tell myself that there are always chances that it has a backup of my root server, I will wait 10 hours to call them, thanks anyway!

• I'm waiting 10 hours to call them, I already called them yesterday and they sent me a link to restore a vserver except that I'm a root server, thank you very much though, I just wanted to know if anyone here has ever been in the same situation as me.

The root server is a vServer