Bind9 - nameserver error

• Hello all,

I'm using Froxlor panel with debian in my vps. I created new domain but when i tried to ping domain it is not replying, also when i tried dig comment it gaves nxdomain error.

Domain is fotosorucevap.com and ns1 & ns2 created under godaddy domain panel with my ip but still not replying.

• You said you inserted NS records into the com. zone. These can't be found:

You should ask your domain provider to fix this issue.

Additionally, you need to insert corresponding A records into the com. zone because your name servers are located within your zone. Your domain provider should ask for it, when delegating dns. So you should tell your domain provider to fix this, either.

• You said you inserted NS records into the com. zone. These can't be found:

You should ask your domain provider to fix this issue.

Additionally, you need to insert corresponding A records into the com. zone because your name servers are located within your zone. Your domain provider should ask for it, when delegating dns. So you should tell your domain provider to fix this, either.

I changed com.zone but still the same

Previously i can connect to website but after updating bind it becomes unaccessible

• I changed com.zone but still the same

Nope. The com.-zone is still the same:

It should look like this:

In this example you can see the glue-record(s), too.

• Problem solved, thanks.

Actually problem caused by my domain registrar company, because they have to sent whois confirmation mail but they didn't. They sent again and confirmed my whois details and all solved

Many thanks to all :)