What to do next?

• Hi!

As soon as your account is verified you should get the credentials in a timely manner. I would recommend to reinstall your server since the default OS is quite old.

Can't you already see it in your CCP?

• I'm honestly not sure what you're trying to say. Do you mean whether "it is hard" to install it? You just login to the SCP, select your server, stop it and either choose an image (e.g. Debian Buster minimal) or install from an ISO.

• If you install an image, I assume it replaces whatever OS is already installed? But how does it affect Froxlor? I've not used a hosting platform that included anything like Froxlor, so I'm also confused how it is all related to whatever is installed.

• There is an OS Image with only the OS (and SSH) and there are Images with OS and Frockor preinstalled. With only the OS you have to manage all yourself (which is a good idea often), with Froxlor you need to use Froxlor to manage everything for you.

It seems that you do not know how to install a webserver (and more) via SSH on a newly installed Linux OS, is that correct?

If so, than you maybe should leave your server offline and first learn a little bit on your own virtual machine at home.

There are tons of bad guys out there, waiting for you to make a mistake in your servet configuration so that they can take over your server, without you knowing it, and using it to hack other servers or send millions of spam emails.

You need to be aware of that!

Thomas